Sunday, August 31, 2008

all about my tummy:)

throughout this whole trip, nothing has held us back from tasting whatever our eyes fancied! Well, except for that whole 5day tummy issue in China(we knew it would happen eventually)! But last night!!! Well, that was UNBELIEVABLE! Austin and I spent 3whole hours at an international buffet at the Caravelle Hotel's Restaurant, Nineteen. A buffet that could not be recreated anywhere else in the world! And yes, folks, we ate for a full one hundred and eighty minutes straight:) The buffet consisted of...seafood: lets see...huge grouper(about 100lbs), prawns...tiger, giant, river; crabs, clams, snails, oysters, all freshly steamed as you pick it and to your liking, sushi, bread bread and more bread(much to my liking), Vietnamese dishes, salads, CHEEEEEEEEZE(not that that gets me excited...psssssshhhh!), and if I haven't mentioned it yet....FREE FLOW WINE!! We had such a wonderful time, we decided to stay till closing:)

Just another event we will never ever ever forget!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems like you guys are in an food heaven! How are things going? I am now packing for my sis's wedding in France and hope that your journey will be golden. Happy B-day soon austin. Congrats...